UNREFINED ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL
Argan Oil is a pale yellow to golden yellow oil, which is extracted from the nuts of the Argan tree that grows wild in North Africa, mainly in Morocco.
Some of its properties and uses…
- The unrefined oil has a strong characteristically nutty odor.
- The oil is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties.
- Argan Oil is considered to be one of the rarest oils in the world due the small and very specific growing area and is under protection of UNESCO.
- Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants and omega 6 fatty acids, and it is believed to contain saponins and twice as much vitamin E as Olive Oil.
- It is widely used in cosmetic preparations soaps, creams, lotions and hair care products.
Available in four (4) sizes: 2 oz sample, 4 oz, 8 oz and 16 oz.